A Protestant Wedding differs from other religions in that it is a worship service in which, the will of God is served and Lordship of Jesus is proclaimed.
The relationship of the church to the Christ is considered much like the relationship between a husband and spouse.
The wedding guests take part in the wedding, by sharing in songs, Christian readings in responses to the bride and grooms exchanging of vows, the couple may share in communion during the wedding.
- Briefing with Pastor about all ceremony steps.
- Hair Dressing and Making Up.
- Fresh Flower Buttonhole for Groom.
- Fresh Flower Bouquet for Bride.
- Photographer with unlimited shooting + all photos in USB or Cloud Storage.
- Round trip transfer from/to your hotel.
- Scented cold towel and drinking water.
- The altar/aisle is set-up, venue floral decorations and flower arch.
- Protestant Pastor.
- Arrangement of wedding vow and ring exchange ceremony.
- Music background playing during ceremony (Plug-in from iPod or iPhone).
- Marriage Certificate from Pastor.
- Flower petals shower after ceremony.
- 1 Bottle of Celebratory Champagne.
- Ten Wedding Balloons.
- Raising the Just Married Flag.
- Online Webpage Photo Gallery.
Protestant Wedding Package : Thailand